Posted by on March 30, 2025 1:15 pm
Originally From: Joe My God

Tags: , , , , ,

The Daily Express reports:

Interior Secretary Burgum has said there is “room” for US President Donald Trump’s face to be added to the iconic Mount Rushmore monument. In an interview with Lara Trump on Saturday, Burgum was asked whether people will ever see Trump’s face on Mount Rushmore.

“They certainly have room for it there,” Burgum responded. “They signed the order last week – on July 3rd 2026, we’re gonna have fireworks at Mount Rushmore – and we’ve got a lot of amazing USA 250 events planned from across the country,” he added.

In 2020, the National Park Services said that there was no secure surface to add any additional faces to Mount Rushmore. It came after the conversation about adding Trump to the historic monument first emerged.

Read the

READ MORE OF THIS POST AT Joe My God

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

live cams now